Why are cookies important?
Cookies help make your online experience more efficient and relevant to your interests. For instance, they are used to remember your preferences on sites you visit often, to remember your user ID and the contents of your shopping baskets, and to help you navigate between pages more efficiently.
Please read below for more detail.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file, or files on your computer, phone, or other device with a browser to save snippets of text for reference by the website you are visiting.
All cookies have expiration dates in them that determine how long they stay in your browser:
· Session cookies - these are temporary cookies that expire (and are automatically erased) whenever you close your browser. For example, we use session cookies to grant access to content and enable commenting (things you have to log in to do).
· Persistent cookies - these usually have an expiration date and so stay in your browser until they expire, or until you manually delete them. For example we use persistent cookies for functionality including the "Stay logged-in" tick box. We also use persistent cookies to better understand usage patterns so that we can improve the site for our customers.
We've included more details below to help you understand what kinds of cookies and other technologies we use.
Other technologies linked to cookies
What types of cookies does V-NOMICS LTD use and why?
Cookies are grouped into the following categories:
1. Essential - these are cookies that are required for the regular operation of our websites. For example, some cookies allow us to ensure that people can access the subscription pages in the correct region and language for them, access the log-in pages, or carry out fraud detection and security checks (along with other similar things). These are essential for the website to work properly.
2. Functional - these remember your preferences, and are intended to make your experience on our websites better for you. For example, a functional cookie is used to remember your log-in details securely if you have ticked the "Stay logged-in" box. This makes it possible for users and subscribers to return to our sites without having to log in every time. We also use a functional cookie to remember your cookie preferences from our cookie consent tool.
3. Analytics – these cookies are used for performance measurement to understand things including how many people visit our websites, how they navigate our sites, and what content is popular. This allows us to improve your experience with us. Full details of the cookies we use for analytics purposes can be found in our cookie consent tool. Additionally, you can see how Google Analytics (one of our analytics tools) uses cookie information when you use our partners' sites by visiting www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, or any other URL Google may provide from time to time.
4. Advertising - these cookies enable us and our advertising partners to serve you with relevant advertisements that we think will interest you (often called behavioural advertising). You might see these advertisements on our site. These cookies record your visit to our website and the content you interact with, and may also be used to manage the number of times that you see an advertisement. They may be placed by us, or by advertising partners with our permission.
To ensure compliance with our policies, we restrict the use of third-party cookies to trusted partners of V-NOMICS LTD. We also use third party information from third party sources to enable us to deliver advertising. Establishing a particular audience demographic allows us to target advertising based on browsing behaviour stored in a cookie. These sources are validated by the third party, not by us.
Below you'll find information and a link to our cookie consent tool to help you manage your cookie preferences.
How can I delete or opt-out of cookies?
You can opt out of cookies at any time by using our cookie consent tool. This tool includes additional detail on the types of cookies used, what information is being collected and for what purpose. It also includes links to the privacy policies for each individual cookie, giving you the option to allow or block as you choose. When you reference any one of these privacy policies you’ll find more information on the controls available to you, and your rights with respect to the personal information that these third parties access, collect and use about you. Please note that we are not responsible for the content of other external websites. Your cookie consent preferences are accessible at any time at the bottom of all VAGINA-NOMICS website pages.
Alternatively, the following websites provide some useful information on how to do this, as well as about your rights under current data protection and privacy regulations.
For more information, please go to:
http://www.youronlinechoices.eu if you are based in the EU; or
http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ if you are based in the US.
To opt out of cookies from Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads
If you want to delete or disable other cookies, see: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Changes to this Policy